MISSOURI PTA UNITS Welcome to the 2022-2023 Program!
Submitting Entries. The deadline to advance entries to Missouri PTA for state round is December 22, 2022!
has passed. Thank you to all of our participating units. Please watch for upcoming announcements regarding this year’s winners and our student recognition program.
New to Reflections? Click here to learn more about this 50+ year old PTA program and the impact it brings to the students, school and community.
Thank you for making this opportunity possible for the students at your school.
The following resources have details and deadlines that are specific to Missouri units. Many can be customized with your unit’s information. Please be sure to read these carefully. Estos recursos también están disponibles en español bajo petición.
If you have any questions or suggestions please reach out to the State Reflections Chair at [email protected].
We would love to hear from you!
Take the first steps now to a great Reflections Program!
Register your unit at PTA.org/Reflections
Outline your program’s activities and deadlines.
Kick it off with the Theme Search Contest!
Reflections Theme Search Contest!
Every year, National PTA hosts the annual Reflections Theme Search Contest to select one student theme to inspire student artists as they participate in the national Reflections program. Themes are selected two years in advance. It’s easy to participate! Check out the resources listed below. Units may submit entries to Missouri PTA by email to [email protected] by November 15, 2022.
Each state may select only five theme entries to advance to National PTA. One winning student’s theme is selected by a team of National PTA volunteers based on originality and creativity. The winning student is awarded $100 and national recognition. Congratulations to Alice Meko, from Hampton Cove Elementary PTA in Alabama, the 2023-2024 Reflections theme will be I Am Hopeful Because…
Annual Theme Search Contest Resources:
|Theme Search Facebook Post Image
|Theme Search Instagram Post Image
|Theme Search Twitter Post Image
Local Unit Reflections Program Resources:
- Missouri Local Leaders Guide to Reflections
- Missouri Reflections Program Leader’s Checklist
- Fillable Student Entry Packet – includes general program guidelines as well as the abridged category and division specific guidelines in a PDF
- Art Category Guidelines
- Special Artists Division Information
- Reflections Program Judge Review Packet and Criteria
- Portal Uploading Instructions
- PTA Reflections Celebration Event Planning Guide
- Volunteer Sign-Up Form
- Volunteer Thank You Letter
- Reflection Program Evaluation – Sample
Program Promotional Items:
Printable Promotional Material
- General Reflections Flyer (en español)
- Show Your Voice Graphic
- Fillable Call for Entries Poster – 8.5×11 (en español)
- Fillable Call for Entries Poster – 17×22 (en español)
- Fillable Call for Entries Poster – 11×17 (en español)
- Activity Sheet
- Coloring Book
- Coloring Placemat
- Word Search
- 15 Family Art Activities
Social Media Theme Images
- Zoom Background
- Facebook Post Image (en español)
- Facebook Cover (en español)
- Instagram Post Image (en español)
- Twitter Post Image (en español)