To request a fillable PDF to fill and print your own membership cards, please fill out the short form below.
To request a fillable PDF to fill out for your business members, please fill out the short form below.
Ellis Robinson and Blue Avocado, a magazine of American non-profits, posted an interesting article that discusses “Eight Strategic Mistakes with Memberships”.
- Strategic Mistake #1: Encouraging people to become members.
- Strategic Mistake #2: Over-using membership numbers in public.
- Strategic Mistake #3: Thinking membership benefits are important.
- Strategic Mistake #4: Not asking people to renew several times.
- Strategic Mistake #5: Boring members by telling them what your organization does.
- Strategic Mistake #6: Relying too much on electronic communication.
- Strategic Mistake #7: Thinking that all members are equally valuable.
- Strategic Mistake #8: Announcing a membership drive.
Intrigued by the list? Visit “Eight Strategic Mistakes with Memberships” to learn more
• PTA Surveys click HERE (in MS Word format)
• Membership section of the Tool Kit. The Tool Kit is emailed to each unit president during the summer. It is also available online in the PTA Members Section of this website.
• PTA Membership Quick-Reference Guide. This is included in the Back-to-School kit from National PTA. The kit is available online.
• Procedure Book. This should be passed on to you from your predecessor. If you didn’t get one, start one now.
• National website: Check out the latest information & hints about card activation, member benefits and growing your PTA.
• Check out “201 Ways to Increase Your Membership“.
• Search the Internet: PTA Membership, PTA Membership Campaigns, PTA Membership Ideas, etc.; Look at other State or unit PTA Websites and Newsletters on-line
• CONTACT: This is a state magazine publication that is online under the PTA Members Section of this website