Missouri PTA wants to help make sure your unit is on track for a successful Reflections Program. This is a reminder of a few important points regarding the program. We hope you find this information beneficial and please contact us at email@example.com if we can be of assistance.
The 2013-2014 National PTA Reflections® Program theme is "Believe, Dream, Inspire". The state deadline is fast approaching – January 16, 2014; only two more months!
If you need information about online registration including creating an account, submitting the unit participation form & student entry form watch the Reflections Webinar – live on November 19 or December 17 from 7:30 – 8:30 P.M. CST
- Provide reflections chair’s name & contact information to the state office – firstname.lastname@example.org If you don’t have a chair yet, it’s not too late!
- Organize a small group of volunteers to tackle the task as a team.
- Register or establish an account for your local unit with National PTA
- Complete the Local Unit participation Form online
- Student entry forms must be completed online
- Make sure unit is on track for unit in good standing status - click here for details.
- Utilize available training & resources
- State winners will be announced by the first week of March
- State Reflections Student Showcase – April 26, 2014; Rockbridge High School in Columbia starting at 1 p.m.
Mary Lou Anderson Reflections Arts Enhancement Grants
This National PTA program provides matching-dollar funding to local PTAs to support in-school and after-school arts enhancement programs in local communities. PTAs serving at-risk student populations are particularly encouraged to apply. Applications will be available January 10, 2014 and are due March 14, 2014.