Looking for resources for PTA dads? Check out fathers.com for great resources, tips, ideas, stories and activities that dads can do with their kids. You can also sign up to receive recources right to your email. Here are some great father/kid activities you can do:
1. Take your child on a city bus to experience what is like to use public transportation for travel, work, and play.
2. Explore bike bikes trails throughout your city with your child.
3. Plan a camp-out, either in your yard or a campground.
4. Plan a short trip to one of your favorite places to vacation.
5. Make visits to special places within in your community.
The goal is to get out of the house and be active. Don’t forget to check out www.fathers.com for other ideas and links pertaining to positive fatherhood.
To contact Missouri PTA’s male engagement chair, please click here.