I’m pleased to inform you that Action for Healthy Kids’ “Parents for Healthy Kids grants” are now open for applications from PTAs in AL, AR, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, WV! Parents and parent groups in these states may apply for a school grant to create a healthier learning environment through nutrition and physical activity initiatives. Here are more details:
– Grants up to $1,000 are available for K-12 schools
– Schools with greater than 50% of students eligible for free/reduced-priced meals may receive priority, but all schools are encouraged to apply
– The application deadline is Friday, April 6th.
– More details and the application can be found at: https://parentsforhealthykids.org/grants.
Here are a Facebook post and tweet you may use to promote this opportunity:
– Calling all parents and families: Do you want to make your child’s school a healthier learning environment? Apply now for a Parents for Healthy Kids grant through @Action for Healthy Kids to bring nutrition and physical activity programs to your child’s school. Applications are due by April 6. Get more information at www.ParentsforHealthyKids.org/grants.
– Parents & families: Want to make your child’s school a healthier learning environment? Apply for a Parents for Healthy Kids grant through @Act4HlthyKids to bring nutrition & physical activity programs to their school. Learn more & apply by April 6 at http://bit.ly/2BMOhQS
Questions? Contact SchoolGrants@ActionforHealthyKids.org.