Webinar: Federal Appropriations 101
When: Wednesday, Oct. 5
Time: 3 p.m. EDT
Every year, Congress must pass a budget to fund the government for the next year. This congressional requirement has become more complex over the years, but no less important, as the budget decides what federal programs should be funded.
National PTA’s government affairs department will guide participants through the appropriations process with updates on the funding levels for certain education programs.
Participants will learn:
- How the annual federal appropriations process works
- Ways to effectively advocate for investments in education
- National PTA’s federal funding priorities
- Joshua Westfall, Government Affairs Manager, National PTA
- Jacqueline Thomas, Legislative Assistant, Senator Chris Coons (D-DE)
We encourage you to share this webinar with all PTA members and leaders in your community!
National PTA Headquarters
1250 N. Pitt Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Phone: (703) 518-1200
Toll Free: (800) 307-4PTA
Fax: (703) 836-0942
1250 N. Pitt Street, Alexandria, VA 22314