The Purpose of PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community;
- To raise the standards of home life
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare and safety of children and youth;
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth;
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth; and
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.