How can your PTA better support immigrant families? PTA leaders have an important role in connecting immigrant families to community and school resources to help these families feel more engaged and welcomed in their schools.
Join this webinar with National PTA President Laura Bay and National PTA Diversity Committee Chair Frank Kwan and leaders from American Federation of Teachers (AFT), League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) and Child Trends to learn how you can support immigrant families in your school.
- Laura Bay, National PTA President
- Frank Kwan, National PTA Diversity Committee Chair
- Mary Cathryn Rick, Executive Vice President of the American Federation of Teachers
- Sarah Catherine Williams, Research Scientist at Child Trends
- Sindy Benavides, Civic Engagement & Community Mobilization Director at LULAC